OAK!Merge 21.1.2 for Act! v21 was released 5/2/19
Release Notes Summary
Enhancements included in OAK!Merge for Act! 21.1.2
1 Added support of for specifying different file encodings in CSVs. When importing Delimited files, alternate formats can be used. You can specify different file encodings for delimited files (CSVs or TAB Delimited)
- UTD8 No BOM
- Added Support for 2 new date formats
- 12/30/2018T16:01:09 (it has a T separating the date and time)
- 12/30/2019 16:01:09 (it has a space separating the date and time)
- Added a new Transformation: Treat input with only #’s as blank
This substitutes a blank for a field that contains only #’s It overwrites a field in Zoho CRM with a blank field if the source is only #’s such as # or ## or ###
This is useful for importing data from SAP. They use ### for a blank field.
- Added new column in the Mapping screen for target internal names.
- Added a new warning to detect if all the currently mapped fields are also checked for matching “on”. You typically match on two or three fields and update some that are not set to matching. The only use case for checking all fields that are mapped to matching “on” is for Deleting records.