OAK!Merge 21.1.2 for Zoho! v21 was released 6/13/19
Release Notes Summary
Enhancements included in OAK!Merge for Zoho! 21.1.2
This release adds support for all major modules for updates, adds, and deletes.
- Typical uses: update sales info in Zoho CRM with ERP
data matching on customer number, update sales
territory matching on zip codes, import trade show or
web leads, data migrations, etc.
- Export all data from any selected table/module
- Append, Update, Skip or Delete records from any of the
“updateable” tables Zoho API2 can read including
custom modules. , Deals/Opportunity. Match on one
or more fields for updating or deleting.
- Includes: Account, Contact, Lead, Tasks, Events,
Activities, Calls or Notes. Link them to Contacts,
Accounts, Leads, or Deals/Opportunities.
- Use with unlimited number of Zoho CRM databases
- Updates ONLY the Zoho CRM fields you specify. All
other Zoho CRM data remains unchanged.
- Allows constants, key words, or transformations to be
done as part of mapping the data.
- Provides “mapping” to define which field(s) to update
and which field to match on; maps can be saved &
reused later. Profiles include mappings
- Profiles also allow saving Source files and Target files as
well as the mapping.
- Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in unattended batch
- Supports ZOHO to ZOHO merges to move data from
one database to another, doing one module at a time,
but only for updateable modules.
- License is paid yearly with updates and email support