Import, Export, Add, Delete, or Update Data in Act! and Zoho CRM
If you just need a one-time export of Act! notes or history, then contact us for a quote to do it for you as a service.
Typical uses of OAK!Merge include:
- Use with all your! databases to import or update data for applications such as importing sales info into Act! or Zoho with external data, matching on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip codes, import trade show, or web leads, data migration or clean up projects, etc.
- Add, Update, Skip or Delete records from any of Act!’s “updateable” tables: Contact, Group, Company, Product, Custom tables, Uses, or Opportunity. Match on one or more fields, if updating is desired. Field by Field control.
- Export all the records with linking names and Record IDs (GUIDs) for Contacts, Companies, Groups, Opportunities, History, Notes, Activities, Products, users, and custom tables.
- Append data to Notes, History or Activities tables and link them to Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, or Groups
- Add Secondary Contacts and link to the primary contact
- Help repair damaged Act! databases by copying good data from one Act! database to another
- Updates ONLY the Act! fields you specify. All other Act! data remains unchanged
- Load and Extract info from Act! Cloud databases, while Hosted, and Act! Essentials via the Act! Web API.
- Allows constants or transformations (Trim, Case, or Blank) to be done as part of mapping the data
- Adds Contacts to be members of static groups
- Adds Companies as a Division of a parent Company OR Adds a Sub Group to a Parent Group
- Exports the Group memberships of contacts and opportunities. Includes static and dynamic memberships
- Provides “mapping” to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings
- Profiles also allow saving Source files and Target files as well as the mapping
- Salesforce Data Migration Kit converts a salesforce.com database backup into an Act! database.
- Use with unlimited number of Act! databases
- Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in unattended batch mode or from a button/link.
Supports Act! 23 and Earlier, plus Zoho CRM
Download the software, including a free trial Act! or Zoho version. Note: buy the version you want to primarily use to import to. Both OAK!Merge for Act! and OAK!Merge for Zoho will support BOTH in the Ultimate edition. The PDF manual for Act! is here. The licensing is subscription-based for both products. Click here to read more about OAK!Merge for Act!
OAK!Merge works with Zoho CRM too!
OAK!Merge for Zoho works with all Zoho CRM modules and fields accessible by the API 2. The Zoho CRM database was added as a source and target, but does not also include the Act! option. The other functionality such as mapping, unattended merges, and transformations stay the same. Act! and Zoho are not included in the same product. Both OAK!Merge for Act! and OAK!Merge for Zoho are an annual subscription and include all upgrades. Try it for free. The PDF manual for Zoho is here
OAK!MergeTM for Act! Demo