Import, Export, or Update Data in Act! and Zoho CRM
Typical uses with Act! include:
- Use with all your Act! databases to import or update data for applications such as importing sales info into Act! with external data, matching on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip codes, import trade show, or web leads, data migration or clean up projects, etc.
- Add, Update, Skip or Delete records from any of Act!’s “updateable” tables: Contact, Group, Company, Product, Custom tables, Uses, or Opportunity. Match on one or more fields, if updating is desired. Field by Field control.
- Export all the records with linking names and Record IDs (GUIDs) for Contacts, Companies, Groups, Opportunities, History, Notes, Activities, Products, users, and custom tables.
- Append data to Notes, History or Activities tables and link them to Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, or Groups
- Add Secondary Contacts and link to the primary contact
- Help repair damaged Act! databases by copying good data from one Act! database to another
- Updates ONLY the Act! fields you specify. All other Act! data remains unchanged
- Load and Extract info from Act! Cloud databases, while Hosted, and Act! Essentials via the Act! Web API.
- Allows constants or transformations (Trim, Case, or Blank) to be done as part of mapping the data
- Adds Contacts to be members of static groups
- Adds Companies as a Division of a parent Company OR Adds a Sub Group to a Parent Group
- Exports the Group memberships of contacts and opportunities. Includes static and dynamic memberships
- Provides “mapping” to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings
- Profiles also allow saving Source files and Target files as well as the mapping
- Salesforce Data Migration Kit converts a salesforce.com database backup into an Act! database.
- Use with unlimited number of Act! databases
- Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in unattended batch mode or from a button/link.
OAK!Merge works with Zoho CRM too!
OAK!Merge for Zoho is new and out now in limited release. The manual is being finalized and the feature set is being expanded. The Zoho CRM database was added as a source and target. The other functionality such as mapping,, unattended merges, and transformations stay the same. ACT and Zoho are not included in the same product. OAK!Merge for ACT! is a one time license for that version, where OAK!Merge for Zoho is an annual subscription and includes all upgrades.
OAK!MergeTM for Act! Demo
OAKHURST SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, including OAK!Merge, are owned and supported by e Tech Systems.
e Tech Systems, Inc was founded in 1988 by Alan Lee and has been active in the sales automation field since then. e Tech develops custom and packaged add on products for a variety of CRM, Sales, and Marketing systems.