Key Benefits: Import and export data
Add, update or delete top level tables including: Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, Products, Groups, custom tables, and Users
Append and link to top level records: History, Notes, Activities, and secondary contacts
Export data from these tables to CSV: Contacts, Companies, Opportunities, History, Notes, Activities, Products, Groups, custom tables, and Users (not secondary contacts)
There are 6 versions of OAK!Merge™. Free Trial, Basic, Standard, Advanced, Pro and Enterprise. You can purchase at any level and upgrade to any level. See the Feature Roadmap for details.
- Trial version includes most of the Pro features and works to merge 10 records.
- Basic version includes merges to Contacts, Companies, and adding contacts to static Groups: $149
- Standard version adds appending info to notes and history and Exporting: $299
- Advanced Version includes unattended batch mode; import activity, product, and opportunity tables, and other source files: ACCESS, EXCEL, and external data ODBC connections such as SQL via EXCEL or ACCESS: $399
- Pro version includes ACT custom tables, secondary contacts, and Users: $499
- Enterprise version includes the salesforce migration kit which converts all the SalesForce users, accounts, contacts, leads, activity history, opportunities, tasks, events, and attachments. All this in a load and go, one click utility: $1,499
OAK!Merge! updates only the specified field(s) in the selected Act! database; all other Act! fields remain unchanged. If you update a field via OAK!Merge!, an Act! History record is generated if that field’s History Record attribute is activated in Act!.
OAK!Merge! can also add Contact records to an Act! group.
OAK!Merge! performs a field-by-field merge of an input file to an Act!® database for some of the tables and is append only for some tables. Using a quote-comma delimited, comma-separated values (CSV) file, or tab-delimited file as your input file or Excel or ACCESS database , you specify:
- Which fields to update in Act!
- One or more Act! fields to match on
- Merge options include what to do when a match is found (Add, delete, update or skip the Act! record), and what to do when a match is not found (add, skip or update the Act! record)
You can update Act! (Contact, Companies, Groups, Activities, Opportunities, Products, History, or Notes) field(s) to update during the merge. Different versions of OAK!Merge are available that include different features. See the features Roadmap for pricing, version and feature descriptions.
- Download OAK!Merge for full install or a free trial.
OAK!Merge 20 is compatible with the current versions of Act!: PRO, Premium, Essentials, and the Act! for Web edition
- Act! 20 (version 20 in 2017)
- Act! 19 (version 19 in 2016)
- Act! 18 (version 18 in 2016)
- Act! 17 (version 17 in 2015)
- Act! 16 (version 16 in 2014)
- Act! 2013 (version 15)
- Sage Act! 2012 (version 14)
- Sage Act! 2011 (version 13)
- Act! 2010 (version 12)
- Act! 2009 (version 11)
- Act! 2008 (version 10)
- Act! 2007 (version 9)
Not all current features of OAK!Merge will work with all previous versions of Act! OAK!Merge internal code generations share code and features:
- Generation 1: Act! 4, 5, and 6(Act! 8 and 9 versions are not available)
- Generation 2: Act! 9 and 10.0
- Generation 3: Act! 10.2 and 11
- Generation 4: Act! 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20.
Previous versions of other OAKHURST Software products are available at www.oakpro.com
OAK!Merge 6 is Compatible with Act! 2000/ version 5.0 & Act! 2004/ Version 6.0