The version chart PDF below compares the capabilities of each version
- Free Trial
- Enterprise with Salesforce Data Migration Kit
v17 (2015) and earlier versions of ACT!
If you have
questions on if OAKMerge can do what you need or which version to buy, email or call us
Import, Export, or Update Data in ACT!
Typical uses include:
· Use with all your ACT databases import or update data for applications such as importing sales
info into ACT! with mainframe data matching
on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip codes, import trade show, or web
leads, data migration or clean up projects, etc.
· Add, Update, Skip or Delete records from any of ACT!'s "updateable" tables: Contact,
Group, Company, Product, custom tables, Uses, or Opportunity. Match on one or more fields, if
updating is desired. Field by Field control.
· Export all the records with linking names and GUIDs for Contacts, Companies, Groups,
Opportunities, History, Notes, Activities, Products, users and custom tables.
· Append data to Notes, History or Activities tables and link them to Contacts, Companies,
Opportunities, or Groups
· Add Secondary Contacts and link to the primary contact
· Help repair damaged ACT! databases by copying good data from one ACT! database to
· Updates ONLY the ACT! fields you specify. All
other ACT! data remains
· Allows constants or transformations (Trim, Case, or Blank) to be done as part of mapping the
· Adds Contacts to be members of static groups
· Adds Companies as a Division of a parent Company OR Adds a Sub Group to a Parent Group
· Exports the Group memberships of contacts and opportunties: includes static and dynamic
· Provides "mapping" to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be
saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings
· Profiles also allow saving Source files and Target files as well as the mapping
· Salesforce Data Migration
Kit converts a salesforce.com database backup into an ACT! database.
· Use with unlimited number of ACT! databases
· Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in
unattended batch mode or from a button/link.
Training Videos are on YouTube
See the full version chart here
Buy software licenses, upgrades, and feature level promotions here