Import, Export, or Update Data in ACT!
Typical uses include:
· Use with all your ACT databases import or update data for applications such as importing sales
info into ACT! with mainframe data matching
on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip codes, import trade show, or web
leads, data migration or clean up projects, etc.
· Add, Update, Skip or Delete records from any of ACT!'s "updateable" tables: Contact,
Group, Company, Product, custom tables, Uses, or Opportunity. Match on one or more fields, if
updating is desired. Field by Field control.
· Export all the records with linking names and GUIDs for Contacts, Companies, Groups,
Opportunities, History, Notes, Activities, Products, users and custom tables.
· Append data to Notes, History or Activities and link them to Contacts, Companies,
Opportunities, or Groups
· Add Secondary Contacts and link to the primary contact
· Help repair damaged ACT! databases by coping good data from one ACT! database to
· Use with unlimited number of ACT! databases
· Updates ONLY the ACT! fields you specify. All
other ACT! data remains
· Allows constants or transformations (Trim, Case, or Blank) to be done as part of mapping the
· Adds Contacts to be members of static groups
· Adds Companies as a Division of a parent Company
· Adds a SubGroup to a Parent Group
· Provides "mapping" to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be
saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings
· Profiles also allow saving Source files and Target files as well as the mapping
· Salesforce Data Migration
Kit converts a salesforce.com database backup into an ACT! database.
· Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in
unattended batch mode
See the full version chart here