OAK!MERGE 17.2.0 for ACT! was released 7/12/15
Release Notes Summary
OAK!Merge 17.2 is out and has some new features including the following:
- Supports ACT 17.2 release as a free update to OAK!Merge 17 users. Any user running ACT 17.2 will this OAK!Merge 17.2 update or later.
- Added support to import files to the Documents TAB. You can now add attachments that are listed on the documents tab. These are attachments, not shortcuts or links.
- Added 3 Change Mode buttons on the “Selecting Import Source and Merge Destination” screen to “Copy Up”, “Copy Down”, and “Swap”.
- Added new History Types/Results to supported list.
- Support for ACT to ACT merges of History, Notes, and Activities
- Add environmental info to About page including a Sequential build number.
- Announced support for Access 2013 and Excel 2013 as import sources. It has been working in the past versions.
- Updated the Salesforce data migration kit (SFDMK) to support the new Salesforce tasks export format.
- Added Activity Type Column to History table export.
- Expanded the supported and valid Banner Colors for Activities.
- Fixed fatal error- OAK!Merge 17.1.2 crashed every time XML is the source and File name was left blank.
- Removed Regarding as a required field for importing History or Activities. OAK!Merge now uses Type for Regarding, if Regarding is blank.
Users with OAK!Merge 17 can download and update their v17 installs at no charge. No reregistration is required. Users with earlier versions will need to purchase an upgrade to version 17. More info is at https://www.oakmerge.com
Download current and previous versions of OAK!Merge at https://www.oakmerge.com